Hello ladies and gentlemen! I am Razor Zelkren Teverek! I will be bringing you my ONE HUNDREDTH video NOW! It is NOW time to unveil my EPIC MineCraft project. If you haven't seen it in the video above by now, I will be explaining it below, so SPOILER ALERT!! This is the big project I have been working on for the last month or so. I used well over a chest of cobblestone, and spent HOURs leveling the area. I believe this looks damn good. Lastly, I ask you leave a like rating! Now this is your last chance: SPOILER ALERT!!! -_-_-_-_-_- Yes, it is a GOTHIC Cathedral. Basilica means Gathering Place, and at the beginning of the video I say at the core of every city there has to be a meeting place. This Cathedral is simply a meeting place. Announcements are going to be placed on the marquee, which is the big sign that says welcome to the first planetary cathedral of the world Controx, or something along those lines. I remember when I first started, all I was doing was leveling the f! ield. Then after doing a little testing on a creative mode singleplayer, I made the outline. I believe it is 75x13. That requires ALOT of stone bricks. I made mistakes sure, but what matters is the journey, and I am at the end of it. The campaniles contain a bed for clergy, or the weary traveler in a zombie apocalypse. Eventually I am going to add somethings incase of a zombie apocalypse. Also have reading material :) There is a room for after services for meetings. Yes, there is four cakes so everyone ...
0 comments: